Sunday 13 September 2015

8th August 2015- AJ Bell London Triathlon 2015

Swim:

Despite the lack of swimming on holiday, I had a decent swim. I started dying in the second half but otherwise, I was pretty happy. After exiting the water, I was greeted by a bunch of volunteers with bags to put the wetsuits inside before entering the building.

Bike:

I couldn't find my legs and really struggled on the bike. I couldn't breath properly because I had a blocked nose. Quite a good course and very technical on some of the turns.

Run:

By the time I got onto the run, I had very little energy left. For the first time this season, I took water from the aid stations. Usually, I feel good on the run but now I was just getting overtaken by everyone. By the time I reached the inside of the building, I was really struggling. Another bad race unfortunately but considering I had just been on holiday, I tried to be positive. I finished 26th and was over 5 minutes behind the winner.

Results

My swim sponsor Zone3 was sponsoring the event and had a stand in the main hall too. You can check out their products here

No comments:

Post a Comment