Sunday 13 September 2015

6th September 2015-British Triathlon Under 20's Festival

Swim:

Very hectic and rough until the 1st buoy but after that, pretty good.

Cycle:

After a great transition, I was into the 2nd bike pack which I was really happy with. My legs gave away after chasing down the group a 3rd time out of a technical corner. From then, I got dropped by 2 more bike packs.

Run:

I had a pretty good 2nd transition but struggled from the very start on the run. I was in survival mode and could barely breath. Disappointing end to the season. I finished in 38th place, almost 3 minutes behind 1st place.

Results once you click the link, scroll down to find the excel document.

Thank you to Zone3 for being my swim sponsor this year. I would also like to thank The Dave Aitchison fund for financial support. My sports profile on sports aid can be found here. Also helping me financially is the Jeremy Wilson Charitable Trust whose website is here

I want to say a big thank you to my friends, family and coaches for helping and supporting me this season. I would like to give a special thank you to my athletics club Highgate Harriers and my coach Chris Rainsford for helping me improve a lot at my running. Also, thank you to Jon Horsman, Ed Simpson and Jim Desmond from the London Regional Training Squad for inviting me to some tough sessions and always giving advice. Thank you to Tom Bennet for giving me expert advice and pointing out what I need to do to improve and James Beckinsale for giving me advice and inviting me on training camp which was an amazing (and difficult) experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment