Monday 25 May 2015

17th May 2015- Greenwich Aquathlon

Swim:

Very pleased with how my swim went. Timing chip was surprisingly comfortable in the water and I had very good support from my family who was standing a few steps away from my lane. Despite the water being choppy from the other swimmers, I managed to swim a fast split.

Run:

I started very quickly because I knew there were some good runners in my field. I kept an eye out for people because you never know where people are when the race is like a time trial but I was inching my way forward and again, had very good support throughout the course and ended up in first place.

Thank you to my sponsor Zone3 who provided my kit bag, trisuit and goggles. The Dave Aitchison fund and the Jeremy Wilson Charitable Trust help me financially and covered race costs.

I don't have the link to the results because the timing company had a few problems with the recording.




No comments:

Post a Comment